Photography ... astronomy ... art ... design ... technology
(... and the odd rant)

All of these make my world go 'round, to some extent, and they will all be found here at some time or other. Some of the photography can be purchased from my Redbubble site. I can also be found at Tempus Fugit (no longer being updated).

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tidy desk, tidy mind?

Having written previously about my battle with clutter, I was interested to find this post by the Closet Entrepreneur on the subject. I thought it might have been discussing big stuff - stacks of printer paper, cases of beer, dead-but-might-be-repairable computers, etc. Not quite, but it is a strange and compelling, if possibly Utopian, view of what can be achieved with pegboard & cable ties.

Declutter the mess under your desk

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Duncan, I'm glad you enjoyed the post! Personally, I think clutter is fine if it doesn't interfere with what you're doing. I have a pile of stuff sitting in a corner that I will eventually put away someday - but it's currently fine where it is. :)